The lovely Little Yellow Butterflies blog forwarded this to me. I’m going to just copy her words here:
“Blogs with under 200 followers nominate one another to answer eleven questions about themselves, and increase interaction between new bloggers.To the people I’ve nominated: the rules are that you make a post about the award, answer the 11 questions I give you, nominate bloggers with less than 200 followers, and then ask them 11 of your own questions (Your questions are at the bottom).”
1. Favourite dessert?
Oh, lots. I’d probably have to go with a shave ice from Shimazu Store in Honolulu with li hing mui drizzle and mochi cubes.
2. Is there anything going on in the news at the moment that you’ve got a particular opinion on?
Hah, always. I think that more people should know about the injustice of the Monica Jones case.
3. What’s your best way to unwind after a bad day?
Snuggling with my two wonderful huskies.
4. If you could go exploring anywhere in the world right now, where would it be?
I’m missing Scotland (my home) right now, so probably to the Highlands and Islands. And I would combine a trip to Scotland with Iceland and the Faroe Islands.
5. Best hot drink?
6. Has becoming a blogger led to anything surprising or unexpected for you?
As you can probably tell, I don’t update this blog too often. It’s really just a place to keep an updated portfolio. But working as a travel writer has brought me some amazing opportunities: a three-week trip through Egypt, for example, or the trip to Grenada that I went on last week.
7. If you had to live in one place forever, where would it be?
My two favourite cities are Tokyo and Buenos Aires, so maybe I’d split my time between the two.
8. Show us your favourite blog post that you’ve made so far?
This one is my most popular, and I like it. It is about the changes I saw in a Tokyo red light district years after I left and a crackdown on immigration and so-called ‘morals’ took their grip.
9. What’s the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen?
10. Do you like to cook, and if so, what’s your fave recipe?
Nope. Not at all
11. Who are your heroes?
Hmm. I think this would change every day you asked. Actually, even those I deem ‘heroic’ are flawed in some way or another, so I think I will hold off on declaring any one person my hero.
My nominations are:
And my questions are (some copied, sorry):
1. What was the first trip you ever took abroad?
2. What is your favourite place you’ve ever been?
3. What trips do you have planned for this year?
4. What is your most precious memory?
5. What is your favourite book?
6. What was the first concert you ever saw?
7. Do you like to dance?
8. What is in the news right now that you have an opinion on?
9. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
10. What’s your favourite dessert?
11. What’s the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen?